Monday, 24 March 2014

Enrique Iglesias has 'crazy' sex

Los Angeles - Enrique Iglesias enjoys ''crazy'' sex.
The 38-year-old singer - who has been in an on/off
relationship with tennis player Anna Kournikova
since 2001 - admits his intimate preferences
depends on ''how drunk'' he is, but admits he has
problems under the covers if he consumes too much
alcohol.




The hunk said: ''Sex can be raw, immature and fun
or it can be more about love.




Asked about what he prefers, he added: ''Oh, the
crazy kind, but it depends how drunk I am - or
whether I'm drunk or not. If I'm too drunk, though,
then there's no sex whatsoever as I can't get it up.''



Although Enrique has a reputation of being a
lothario he insists he doesn't sleep around, but
wouldn't judge those who do.




He exclaimed in an interview with Now magazine:
''I'm fun but I've never been the kind of guy to sleep
with everyone. I've never judged anyone by how
much sex they have.




''If a guy has sex with lots of women then he's 'the
man', but a girl is a slut and that's not fair.
"Unfortunately, it's in a guy's genes to judge a girl
by how many men she's got with, but you really
can't judge someone just on that.''

No comments: