Thursday, 27 March 2014

Stella Damasus leaves Facebook

Lagos – Nollywood actress and singer, Stella
Damasus has shut her Facebook account down.
Stella Damasus made this known on Instagram, and
said that someone had been using her Facebook
account to ask for money.

“Just to let you know that I am shutting down all my
Facebook accounts. And I really mean all. Please
spread the word and let your friends know that after
today, any stella Damasus on Facebook is not me.


I need to protect my self and image the best way I
can as some impersonators have started using my
name to collect money from innocent people who
want to get into the movie industry. I would rather
sacrifice my Facebook accounts than have people
think that I would do such a thing. Lots of love to you
all and God bless you” she wrote on her Instagram.

No comments: