Thursday, 1 May 2014

Abducted girls: Dencia asks mothers to beg Boko Haram

Lagos - Controversial singer and entrepreneur, Dencia has asked mothers of the Chibok school girls who were kidnapped by members of Boko Haram, to beg the militant insurgents for the return of their children.

The creator of the Whitenicious beauty brand  told the mothers to forget about government.

About 234 school girls were kidnapped by the  Boko Haram sect as they  were about to sit their final year examination in  the Chibok community of Borno state.

She wrote on her Instagram page: “I don't have a child but I'll do this for my dog what more of my child?
Most women and  mothers don't know the power they have.

You know, there is always one good person amongst the bad guys who might be watching, touched by his mother's love & release the girls. I don't know what they have done or haven't done but I believe you start doing the work and expect help.

So far the government haven't done much & have lied about rescuing the girls before so don't expect much.

After all there's no politician's child involved don't expect them to worry about it.

I hear they want to hold a protest. I have seen all types of protest in Nigeria that never led to anything, so can this women save the energy and  time and figure out a plan or start recording some sad crying videos begging Boko haram because  I don’t know it's just killing me.”

No comments: